Adsense

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Last Story is IttyBittyTitty City

Normally this wouldn't even bother me. But 2 hours in i chased around some dang birds to get invisible armor only to realize EVERY DAMN WOMAN IN THE GAME IS FLAT CHESTED! Don't let the cutscenes or the concept art fool you. When you go to change armor colors or see them in game, the women are flat as Yurick. Why even give me the option for invisble armor? You know if you give a guy that option he's going to be expecting some big knockers, not these little ittybittytitty women. Hell, I hate Princess Peach, but even she has bigger boobs than syrenne. Who's idea was the invisble armor? Was it some sick joke? What the hell? Nobody alive can be satisfied with those little mosquito bites. Again, normally I don't care about small breasts, but damn it. They made me work for those only to be rewarded with flatzilla. I'm convinced they could all run around bare chested and it still be rated T for Teen because it would be just like looking at a guy's chest! Argh! Pissed me the heck off! Its still an awesome game and I love it, but damn it, if there is a sequel they better at least give an NPC some boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment